r

Seo Hyunjin recognized as one of the romantic comedy queens along with Kim Jungeun, Gong Hyojin, and Hwang Jungeum?



[Naver: TV Report] Kim Jungeun -> Gong Hyojin -> Hwang Jungeum -> Seo Hyunjin... romantic comedy goddess lineage




1. [+1653, -44] Seo Hyunjin's really good at those kinds of roles ?????? I'm listening to the Inuyasha song well ?????

2. [+1317, -32] I loved her ever since her role in 'Let's Eat 2'

3. [+1024, -41] Is 'Another Oh Hae Young' fun?? I haven't seen it yet..

4. [+825, -30] I hope things go well for her~

5. [+721, -25] 'Another Oh Hae Young' is freaking fun ?? I'm so sleepy but I make sure to tune in ??

6. [+199, -24] Where's Jung Yumi tho

7. [+164, -14] Seo Hyunjin's real life acting is funny....

8. [+117, -11] What about Jung Yumi

9. [+102, -6] Two thumbs up for Seo Hyunjin! ? 'Another Oh Hae Young' is so fun ?? I wasn't really familiar with Seo Hyunjin but I fell for her charms through this drama. She's such a good actress bb

10. [+107, -8] I was surprised by her acting. She's good ?

0 Komentar untuk "Seo Hyunjin recognized as one of the romantic comedy queens along with Kim Jungeun, Gong Hyojin, and Hwang Jungeum?"

r

Back To Top