r

'Law of the Jungle' all-female episode


[Naver: Herald Pop] 'Law of the Jungle' The girls endure through the harsh jungle


1. [+679, -94] ?? Why was Sojin, Oh Hayoung, and Kim Jimin so lovable today ?? They were so pretty and cute!!^^ ? I hope they can come out on more variety shows ?? And Hayoung, be safe and don't get hurt ?? Hwaiting^^ ?

2. [+584, -79] A Pink and Girl's Day chemistry is daebak ???? I didn't expect much watching into it but it was fun. Hayoung-ie, don't get hurt ??

3. [+495, -66] I thought I was watching a sitcom or something ????? Freaking funny. ??? All the members are cute ?? Law of the Jungle female edition is kkuljaem

4. [+502, -75] Today was kkuljaem ?? It was nice to see A Pink and Girl's Day's chemistry and I just liked everything ? Hayoung unni, be careful~~

5. [+542, -109] Now I know why the members chose Oh Hayoung as the visual... she's so pretty 

6. [+169, -26] The female episode exceeded my expectations..... The best scene was when Sojin and Hayoung were making the monkey sounds... ?? 

7. [+140, -26] I burst out laughing every time Kim Jimin made a joke ???? A Pink and Girl's Day's chemistry was good good too ???

8. [+116, -18] The monkey sounds were so funny ?? A Pink and Girl's Day are jjang

0 Komentar untuk "'Law of the Jungle' all-female episode "

r

Back To Top