r

Most likely to be top 4 in 'SMTM5'?



"In one word, I'm like a tiger"...G2



"You have to avoid at all costs"...BewhY



"We need to test him more"...C Jamm



'Even made Dok2 get up from his seat and dance'...myunDo


[Naver: OSEN] Most likely to be top 4 on 'SMTM5': G2, BewhY, C Jamm, myunDo


1. [+6834, -100] Sanchez is so freaking likable

2. [+4160, -138] The one with the most screen time is Jung Sangsoo anyways

3. [+2934, -136] Jung Sangsoo! Master at hitting the target! (myung sang soo) ?????

4. [+3615, -505] It would've been so bad if not for Jung Junha... There are more talented rappers this season but it got more boring

5. [+2521, -208] Even with all this talk, G2 is honestly really good

6. [+1016, -20] Instead of those hip hop try hards, people like Myundo or Sanchez will bring good vibes to the hip hop culture

7. [+881, -21] ??? Sanchez's notes ????

8. [+831, -20] Respect for Sanchez ??? Never mind talking about talent, he has that quality that all rappers should have

9. [+649, -22] I'm liking Phantom. I liked Hanhae last season and now it's Sanchez ?

10. [+600, -20] Both Microdot and Sanchez have good personalities~ ?? Their attitude: Even if I get eliminated, I'm good! Even if I did well, I'm good! They give respect to the other rappers and listen to them seriously

0 Komentar untuk "Most likely to be top 4 in 'SMTM5'? "

r

Back To Top