r

Choi Sungwon diagnosed with acute leukemia


[Naver: Ilgan Sports] Actor Choi Sungwon diagnosed with acute leukemia.. leaving 'Mirror of the Witch'


1. [+6675, -32] Hope he gets better soon.... have strength

2. [+4887, -32] He's just starting to get recognition... I hope we can see him again through a good project

3. [+3735, -20] Huk.... I hope him a speedy recovery!!

4. [+3043, -26] But why ?? I hope him a speedy recovery

5. [+2960, -22] Noeul-ah ?? Don't be sick ??

6. [+393, -2] It's a relief there's a big chance for complete recovery. Just hearing the word leukemia is scary, but I hope he has a fast recovery and we can meet him again in a good project

7. [+329, -1] What is this... he just finally got to see the light... I hope him a full recovery

8. [+284, -2] Oh my goodness... It's a relief it was found at an early stage. I hope he recovers fully.

9. [+210, -1] Huk ?? I hope him a fast recovery!!

10. [+176, -1] So suddenly... praying for his recovery.

0 Komentar untuk "Choi Sungwon diagnosed with acute leukemia"

r

Back To Top