r

[Instiz] Return of this hairstyle or no?



Legendary haircuts 10 years ago: Shaggy cut, Wolf cut

[Instiz] This hairstyle will become a trend again vs it won't.jpg

- I feel like it will..
-- That's why it's so scary..

- Please no!!!!

- I don't want it to... I didn't like it when it was trending too..

- I hope it doesn't... but trends are always coming back... anyways, Lee Junki and Lee Hongki are so handsome..

- I think it's going to come back with a little bit of change

- I don't think it will?......

- Reminds me of Lee Hongki ???????

- Come back with some changes... to make it fit more to the current time please......

- please... no

- Lee Junki really matches that hair

- It will come back. It was pretty.

Tag : instiz
0 Komentar untuk "[Instiz] Return of this hairstyle or no?"

r

Back To Top