r

SNSD's Tiffany to release her solo album in May


[Naver: Sports Dongah] Countdown for Tiffany's solo debut begins

1. [+573, -61] Oh, I like Tiffany's voice so I'm excited for her solo

2 [+419, -44] She must have worked so hard preparing for her solo, looking forward to it! Tiffany hwaiting.

3. [+381, -43] Hul, we can finally listen to Tiffany's solo album

4. [+324, -40] Daebak ???... Looking forward to it

5. [+278, -30] Wow..finally ?? I heard rumors about it since last year but it's finally time. I want to hurry listen to it~!

6. [+47, -8] Tiffany who's pretty whatever she does, hwaiting~!

7. [+49, -9] Brighter than jewels, Tiffany! Really excited for her solo album

8. [+40, -6] SNSD nunas are coming out as solos one by one^^

9. [+42, -7] There's no hope for trash who leave personal attacks on articles about music. Do well Tiffany

10. [+49, -10] I love you Miyoung-ah. It's finally time hohooooo.. My wallet is ready, come come

Tag : snsd, tiffany
0 Komentar untuk "SNSD's Tiffany to release her solo album in May"

r

Back To Top