r

[Instiz] Pictures that show how big male celebrities' hands are


VIXX Hyuk with Starbucks grande sized drink! 


+ another proof shot



EXO Chanyeol 



BTS V



Ha Jungwoo



Jisoo



BTOB Yook Sungjae



Block B Zico



ZE:A Park Hyungsik



Dickpunks Kim Hyungwoo



+ another one



[Instiz] Pictures that show how big male celebrities' hands are

- Their hands are so big ???????? I didn't notice it at first, but I feel like that's all I'm going to see now

- I like guys with pretty and big hands! Since mines are big ??

- Wow the water bottle tho

- Dickpunks Kim Hyunwoo said that he can reach up to Fa on the piano....

- Kim Hyunwoo's hands are so pretty.. ???? I heard he can reach from Do to Fa? was it? on the piano ??????

- Guys with big hands are heart fluttering ??????

- If their hands are big, their gloves are also big ?
 - ??????????????????????????????????? Right

- My hands are tiny, will my hands disappear if they hold my hand?

Tag : instiz
0 Komentar untuk "[Instiz] Pictures that show how big male celebrities' hands are"

r

Back To Top